Monday, December 22, 2008

I'M A NEWBIE N THIS IS MY FIRST ENTRY..

Burhan sed he is impotent..i said yes..
Burhan sed.. "so do u still love me?" and i sed "of course i do"...
Burhan sed.. "Oh Thank God! i've been keeping tis for too long..if i knew u were fine with this i wouldn't have to hurt myself for all these years..i love u.."

and i sed.."yes, okay..i love u too.."
n i silent my fon n dozed off...

........it was only until the next day that i've found the meaning of impotent..(i was too tired to look up in the dictionary last nite)

...............................n i screamed....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





And these are the answers to the existence of this blog..and for some other reasons :

  • ~ My English is bad.. i dont know many of vocabularies.. (i'm struggling)
  • ~ I hate Grammar.. they are like methamatics
  • ~ People blog..
  • ~ ........

So...

Since i'm not good at writing, i took another alternative to speak thru art forms.. DRAWING.. that is the only thing i'm good at.. (to be honest i'm not that good at that also.. ) but at least I don't need to open up my grammar book (which i still keep since high school) everytime i was to string a sentence..
{Preston Books Are Good}



OH MY GOD MY BOYFRIEND IS IMPOTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:(
{Lela}

5 comments:

  1. "Ohh, the humanity!"
    - Phillip (South Park, 'Not Without My Anus')

    ReplyDelete
  2. awak very funny and talented. rasanya BI awak dah CUKUP BAGUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind sitting next to you and have a cup of coffee :) Will be expecting more of your writing and drawings :)

    ReplyDelete