Wednesday, December 24, 2008

GIGI O' BESI

I have crooked teeth..
When i was in form three I told Mak that I wanted to put on "gigi o' besi" (braces) like Khadijah my class monitor did..but Mak said to put on "gigi O'besi" cost twice Mak's two months salary..So I shut my mouth up and soon I learned to shut my mouth up when talking to people..

When I got my first salary I went to the dentist and they put on the "gigi o' besi" for me ..I was extremely thrilled especially for the installment plan they had offered me..but i wasn't sooo happy when my colleagues started calling me names.....


It wasn't that i couldnt take jokes..i'm an easy going person (woo..)
But u see..when that bunch of old-grumpy-women-at-work were teasing u like that (like for everyday).. I wish u could see..What the hell????? ughh...

No comments:

Post a Comment